Terms and Conditions
*** Tickets and Transport are Non-Refundable ***
Emergency Concert Day Contact – (if you have missed your bus or it has not arrived at the pick-up) – call 0414 490 328. This number is only available concert days and are not for concert information or changes to pick-up arrangements.
Your written receipt for payment does not allow you entry to the Concert.You must have an Official Ticket. Whilst due care is taken it is your responsibility to ensure you return to your bus ASAP at the completion of the concert.There will be only one Bus Service to return.
PLEASE NOTE:The routes and timetables shown above are indicative only and may change prior to the date. Properties shown are a guide only. Additional properties may be added to routes subject to further bookings.
TICKETS MUST BE PRE-BOOKED TO GUARANTEE TRANSPORT NO DRINKING, SMOKING OR FOOD PERMITTED ON ANY EXCURSION Should inclimate weather result in the cancellation of the concert by the promoter, (or part thereof), Rover Motors Pty Limited, (trading as Rover Coaches), reserves the right to charge an administration fee on refunds offered by the promoter.
All tickets and transport non-refundable. The Operator, Rover Motors Pty Limited, trading as Rover Coaches reserves the right to alter or cancel the above excursions subject to insufficient numbers, circumstances and or conditions prior to or during the excursion. Rover Motors Pty Limited is a licenced Travel Agent and NSW Government Accredited Coach Operator.
OTHER TRANSPORTATION COMPANIES: In some cases excursions will be operated by other agencies. Rover Motors Pty Limited shall in no way be liable for any loss, damage or injury occasioned to any person or property as a result of such excursion undertaken whatsoever or howsoever the same may have been caused whether as a result of negligence or otherwise.
- Bookings are subject to availability. Once confirmed, bookings may not be cancelled, exchanged or refunded.
- ‘The Company/s’ is /are unable to guarantee specific seating locations and therefore cannot accept liability in respect of claims made by customers resulting from venue designation or allocation being perceived as below expectation. Travel agents have no authority to make representations as to the quality or location of seating without our express authority in writing.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Information, cast and event dates are subject to change. ‘The Company/s’ is/are not responsible for any cancellation or rescheduling of events or for changes in the programme or performers. In the case of rescheduling of the event, tickets will be transferred to the new date. No refund can be given if the date of the rescheduled event conflicts with other tickets that have already been purchased or can no longer be used due to your travel plans or other commitments.
- In the case of an event itself being cancelled or postponed you will be refunded the amount paid for event tickets in full, less any transaction, service and handling fees
- If an event is cancelled or postponed after it has commenced, ticket holders will not have the right to exchange or receive a refund on tickets.
- ‘The Company/s’ event ticket prices include service fees, ticket agency booking fees, promoter’s fees where applicable and GST.
- The Company/s’ reserve the right to charge an administration fee if a lost ticket voucher needs to be reissued.
- The Company/s’ is not responsible for issues arising at the performance relating to venue/performance or the behaviours of other patrons.
- Tickets, vouchers and booking documents to be sent by Post will be received 10-21 days after booking. Tickets, vouchers and booking documents to be collected from the Box Office will be available for collection from 2 hours prior to the performance.
Rover Coaches is a NSW accredited coach operator and a licensed travel agency.
TA Lic 2TA 000 132 - ACCRED No. 8999 - ABN 30 000 018 486
Concert Buses depart 20 mins after the Concert - Don't miss the bus!