Conference Transport in the Hunter Valley
Our team specialises in Conference and Special Event transport and we are dedicated to providing professional and flexible transport arrangements with our fleet of the latest coaches and mini coaches.
- Sightseeing and tours
- Wine Country Tours
- Site inspections and field studies
- Shuttle bus logistics
- Unique transport arrangements - Helicopter rides, ballooning, cruises
- Anything, anytime, anywhere!
If you are looking for flexible transport partner with inexhaustible enthusiasm you're on the right bus!
Conference Winery Tours
Looking for an imaginative diversion to revitalise your team and add some enjoyment to your Conference? Breakout from the boardroom and be inspired by a wine tasting or function on the verandah of a rustic winery, perhaps a twilight vineyard walk or for something more challenging how a bout barrel racing and grape stomping.
There are over 70 wineries in Wine Country and no two are the same. We can make your Conference come alive with our special packages or we can arrange a unique package specially for you group.
- Private tours and tastings at any of the renowned wineries and vineyards
- Exclusive Conference packages at selected wineries
- Our selected venues provide fun-loving and attentive staff that will guide you through an individualised tasting experience
- Take in the spectacular mountain and vineyard views over in the beautiful Lovedale region at Allandale Winery or Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard
- Off site lunch and dinner function suggestions and transport
Whatever you have in mind for your next Conference, you'll find we are the perfect blending partner.
Away from the wineries and vineyards of the Hunter discover a wonderful array of galleries and attractions. The Wine Country is bursting with a blend of sophisticated and country style art 'n craft galleries, gourmet food delights, jewellery, glasswork, wrought iron and a growing number of antique stores.
Within an hour's drive there's even more attractions. Relive our colonial days in the bush at Wollombi or down by the river in Morpeth, two historical towns seemingly unchanged by time. Get in touch with nature at the only Zoo in the Hunter or touring through a State Forest. There's so much to do and see - getting there is easy, it's leaving that's difficult!
There are many interesting and fascinating attractions in the Hunter to compliment our wineries and we can design any tour exclusively to your requirements. Your Hunter experience is but for the asking.
At the close of all our major Conferences and Events in the Hunter one important word is always apparent during the rounds of accolades - flexibility!